Saturday, September 3, 2011

Changes in my Life!

It's been four months now since I leveled - up and my life is never been the same again...

New challenges which I enjoyed to the fullest and grateful to those people who made these things happened to me.

It made me smiles, as I recall and assessed how I am being in this new position. I feel intimated to my superiors and it makes me shiver everytime I have business with them. Our school is implementing SEP ( Speak English Policy )but when I spoke to them my tongue are tied and I cannot collect my thoughts correctly :)

Though I received good comments from our students and colleagues but I know I still have so many things to improve and change. I want to share what I have and unleash my potentials and capabilities to the highest level.

I admire our Administrator, Ms. Maricel Ngo. First of all, because of her articulateness, I feel everytime she speaks, she can get the attention of the audience. Second, for being tactful and for me that is her strongest asset. I respect her so much and I do not want to fail her expectations towards me.

I also admire, the Lucero's ( owner of STI - Ormoc ) for being simple and open minded. They are always ready and open for new ideas and very supportive.

But in every good things comes obstacles and predicaments which I anticipated.I wish everything would be fine and alright under my term as an Academic Head.I know there is no such thing as " perfect environment" but I am hopeful that whatever difficulty I am facing or we are facing it will dilapidated soon and all of us will wear our smiles to each other with no bitterness.

Thank God, we are still normal!

1 comment:

Maricel Reyes-Ngo said...

It is still a long journey Sheena for your new career. Though, such position comes with greater responsibility but it a noble work. Being an academic head, it means you are given a gift of authority that should be used to inspire students and your teachers and it gives your an avenue to implement your plans for the betterment of our school. You are still work in progress, I am too...