Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Life is indeed a constant change……. I've been through a lot but it is my choice, no one influenced me. I made my own decision but a long the way I am always hurt…. Many times my hubby cheated on me but being a wife, I accepted him always for I don’t know really the reason. Maybe it is because I am scared to lose me, or is it because I love him or maybe I just wanted to show the third party that “hey I am the wife, he is mine”. These maybe my reasons but I cannot figure out which is which or maybe all of the above. The last time we fight, I realized how stupid I am to stick with the person who never cared me at all. Love is no longer there so maybe I should move on and be strong enough not to accept him this time. I change my ways, before, I run after him but now I swear to use my head instead of my heart. And I think I am on the right track. I too learned to tame my mouth and emotions this time because the more I talk and explain the more I comprehend my wanting for him. Stupidity is really in me but I must learn to let go of it. I know somehow, somewhere there is someone waiting for me or maybe he is just there watching me everyday. But my top priority now is my self and my son. I must reconstruct my life and live with it. I've been hurt many times by this person and yet he never showed any changes. It keeps on getting worsen each day. I don’t deserve this, I deserve better. He is not the end of my world. Reality bites but I don’t wanna prolong my agony. People laugh at me many times but I didn’t care coz what I believe is what I do. But this time, I must learn to include in my decisions what other people might say about me. I don’t wanna be blinded anymore. Enough is enough… God is my shelter and protector. Everyday I prayed to keep me away from him. I prayed too, to stick with my decisions and do what I believe in. I know no one can ever help me with my dilemma except the one up there. This I say is the biggest challenge in my life…………….

No comments: