Monday, April 11, 2011

A New Challege!

I was called at our Administrator's office a month ago. She informed me that our Dean / Academic Head is resigning and I am the one next to the vacant position. I was really toughed - tied and I was just smiling the whole time. Well, I am not anticipating that this new challenges in my life will come too soon because before when our Dean applied for an immigrant in Canada, she was very vocal to me that she will recommend me as her replacement. Honestly and sincerely, I am hesitant to accept this big task given to me for the reasons that I just wanted to be living in a simple life with no big responsibilities and decisions to make. But Our Admin told me that in life we must accept new challenges and opportunities. And Yes, opportunity knocks only once so here I am grabbing it and this is also my way of giving it back to STI who is so very good to me for the past six to seven years that I am in.
I know things will be different now because I am handling administrative tasks which is so new to me. But I know these people behind me will support me all the way and of course with Gods presence and guidance, i know everything will be doing well.

No comments: