Friday, April 1, 2011

my delimma!

Wow...I thought marriage is made from heaven and all is well once you are in it but i was wrong so wrong. Ten years of marriage and everything is not doing well. I actually trying my best to put it in normal phase but it seems that time and situations wont contemplate. Crying is the only thing i can do. I don't want to talk about it with friends and family coz i am anticipating their reactions. The way I see it now, it is hopeless. I cant fight it anymore because it is like dancing "tango", it doesnt make sense if only one will be dancing and the other one is not.I mean, the situation is getting worst now when in fact we are already in our 10th year. I really don't know how to fix this mess. I prayed alot but maybe the solution of this delimma is to put an end of this never ending quarrels.
It is time to say goodbye but how can i comprehend it? millions of times, i said "no" when in fact i didnt mean it. It is killing me softly now and I dont like it. God, please give me a worry - free heart and mind, Help me see things on the brighter side. Do not lead me to temptations to create things which is not appropriate.I left it up to you lord!

No comments: