Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ms.Universe 2010

Major, major and thank you thank you are now becoming an instant hit all over the Internet.
During the Miss Universe question & answer portion, Venus Raj ( Ms. Philippines) was asked by American actor William Baldwin about the biggest mistake that she made in her life & what she did to make it right...and this is her answer:
"You know what, sir, in my 22 yrs of existence, I can say that there's nothing major major problem that I've done in my life because I'm very confident with my family, with the love that they are giving to me. So thank you so much that I'm here. Thank you, thank you so much."

I wasn't able to watch the live telecast because I had classes last Tuesday morning but my colleague updates me about the status of Ms.Venus Raj. I was so blissful when I heard that she made it to the top 15 then on the magic 10. But I was a bit disappointed when I learned that Venus Raj made it to the final 5 but was only in the fourth place and she wasn't able to answer the question very well. She is almost there but nonetheless we still be proud of her because after all she made it to the Magic 5.

She is indeed very gorgeous and most us were saying she is the 3rd Ms.Universe from the Philippines. A lot of negative feedbacks surrounds the Internet but I must say she represents our country to the best of her ability and I am still proud of her.
Congratulations to you Ms. Philippines - Venus Raj!
Mabuhay ang mga Pilipino!

No comments: