Tuesday, August 17, 2010

HaysSkol!

Its been two months now that my classmates and batch mates in high school are holding a weekend get-together for the preparation of our grand reunion which will happen this September. It was my first time last weekend to attend.Twas fun but I had to leave early because the next day I had my Masteral final defense.
As I looked back my high school days, I don't have much to say because I never enjoyed it not as much as I loved my college life, for the fact that I was so KJ as in Kill - Joy, though I had lots of friends and just like me they were also KJs.I was a typical high school student and my only joy was roaming around the city and buying some stuff like foods and cutey accessories with my friends during lunch breaks. Other than that like going out every weekend, going to the beach or having a drinking session was never my agenda.Two of my close friends Iris and Joy said during our get together that they were regretful of not having any escapades during our high school days. As I remembered, everytime there was a school activities, i usually went home.High school days are supposed to be exciting and fun but I never had it. I will catch those missing moments as we are going to bond this September for our 1st grand reunion after 17 years. And I am sure, one day is not enough of recollecting our stories together.
I am super excited to see my old friends and classmates during this event. So, to all my co - SPCians batch '93 we will see each other this September and kindly bring your own story to tell. Goodluck to us and Ciao..................

No comments: