Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Water!

I am sure most of us can relate to my sentiments about "WATER".



Its been three m0nths now that i am bursting with anger, antagonism and frustration regarding the water supply in our place.
Water is a basic necessity and I don't know why our supplier cannot understand these feelings or maybe they are just ignoring us.
Our water supplier is "seven stars", the name derived from the seven barangays that they are supplying. This water sources was donated by foreigners who had a special mission here in Ormoc. When I was younger, we really enjoyed the water they provided us but after 15 years,the services deteriorated. They said, it is because the water level is not anymore enough to supply their consumers. And even advised us to pray for the rainy season to come.But hey, rains pours everyday and the supply has not gotten back to its normal condition.
I have lots of concern regarding this matter, and these are:
1.) They ( 7 stars ) should provide us proper dissemination of information regarding the status of our water supply.
2.) Barangay officials in our place should act on these because this is a serious issue that need their full attention and action.
3.) Seven ( 7 ) Stars should come up with a solution because people in our place are so annoyed and this might lead to a big catastrophic hitch.
I even tweeted Richard Gomez via Twitter since Lucy is our new Congressman to help us in our problem regarding this matter. But up to now I did not received any message from them.
I am really hopeless, sometimes I am thinking of calling HotFm to air our grievances so that people involved will do something about it. If you made it public, maybe they'll act on it.
I am so disturb with this dilemma since I am a working mom. I am suppose to rest in the evening because for the entire day I was working but what happened now is I have to sleep at 9pm then wake up at 3am for that damn f**k water.
I tried calling their attention like I went to our barangay officials session and asked them to help us regarding this issue but until this day we did not received any action. I really don't know what to do now.I am hopeless, exhausted and grrrrrrrrrrrrrr..............................................????????????


3 comments:

Herac Elbiña Jr. said...

mam ask for help ni mam roa gud sa mga sibya sa dakbayan friends nato hehe...

Herac Elbiña Jr. said...

naka comment najud ko mam pro iremove ni imo word verification oe kay samok na kaayo hehe.. hadlok ka i-spam nu? much better nuon kay imo PTC mudaghan diba? hehehe...

shmuyuela said...

thanks leo........ cge i will try to remove.pro sana u click adds para i earn hehehe