Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Kris Aquino - new controversy!

I always salute those wives who fight what is best for their marriage. And I beg to disagree to those people who said that wives that are "professionals" and have "names" should not react violently or awkwardly towards any situation involving marital issues like their husbands "other women". Maybe what they're trying to point out is not to do any scandalous behavior like what Kris Aquino is into now. I do believe that she did not confronted Mayen Austria violently and based on what Kris narrated on television she was there at Mayens house to asked her not to call or text her husband because its really not appropriate for a single lady calling someones husband to seek advises.
My point here is, I will exactly do the same as what Kris did because why she calls my husband in the first place to asked advises where in he is not a guidance councilor or a psychiatrist. Well actually,i caught up with the same situation before and like what i said with my previous posts( manny pacquiao) I let my husband "other woman" feels Im her worst nightmare. I saw her last New year and last January 4 I confronted her not to see my husband ever again or else I will tell her husband about their affair because until now her husband is clueless. But Im sure they dont have an affair now since the girl lives far away here in Ormoc.
To Kris Aquino - fight what is right for your marriage and if you feel your marriage is worth fighting or saving for , go ahead. I know your mom and dad are just there watching you, ask help from them because theyre nearer to God in heaven.




No comments: