Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Ormoc Candidates for 2010 elections!

By chance one of my student before viewed my blog and he asked me that he was searching for Ormoc's candidates of this 2010 elections but unfortunately he found none.
As of today, there are streamers / tarpaulins that are hanging around the city. Aside from the incumbent officials, there are 2 seats of parties showing their interests in this years elections and according to many, it is going to be a tough one since Richard Gomez is running for a congressional post here.
I am living 10 kilometers away from the city and every time i went home, i could see Richards streamer in every house. and it seems that he got an edge over the other candidates.
According to rumors, there are three ( 3 ) candidates for Congressman and two ( 2 ) candidates for mayor here in Ormoc. Of course, it is not yet official since Comelec allows the candidate to campaign only starting February 9, 2010.

So, by that time I'm going to posts here in my blog the official candidates for Ormoc's local posts this 2010 elections.
for now, ciao..........

No comments: