Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Happy New Year!

Hi everyone! How was your new year? I hope you had a wonderful time with your family and friends same as mine.............................
Another year has passed and we are moving on to another chapter of our lives. I am hoping this year will be a better year for me, as i am about to finish my masters degree( MIT ). I am also praying and wishing a healthy me this year of the tiger and my married life will be stronger as we are about to celebrate our 10th year marriage with all the ups and downs before and though we tried to tame a little but each day is scary because i don't know what might happen.
I always include " World Peace" in my prayers for our children and our childrens children.

2010 is the year of the tiger and according to the Chinese calendar:
The Tiger is said to be lucky vivid, lively and engaging. Another attribute of the Tiger is his incredible bravery, evidenced in his willingness to engage in battle or his undying courage. Maybe he’s so brave because he is so lucky. But the Chinese say a Tiger having a Tiger in the house is the very best protection against the evils of fire, burglary.

Happy new year to one and all and hope this year will be a better year for all of us specially filipinos.

No comments: