Monday, November 2, 2009

Parting Time! ( in the mean time)


Today my in - laws are heading off to Cebu bound for Australia for three months. As we send them off to the pier, the entire family was crying including the little ones as if they understood everything. Three months is longer but somewhat shorter because we all know time flies fast. My sister in law brought her mom and dad to the "land down under" as tourists. They will have connecting flights from Cebu to Singapore and from Singapore to Melbourne Australia. It will be a long flight, it takes about 10 hours but I know my in laws gonna enjoy it and excited to land.
As of the siblings here including my hubby, they gonna miss their parents for they are very dependent on them specially to their mom.
Parting time is very hard but after three months tears will dried up and change into smiles, giggles and excitement as they heed home with all the pasalobongs and beautiful stories they have in the foreign land.

No comments: