Monday, October 26, 2009

What a day!

Well, it seems that it is not a good day for me today because first, i went to my sis in law birthday party at lunch time and i saw some faces which makes my day stormy. Then my husband skip from his work to join the drinking session there. Next, as I went to my work our accountant called me and informed me that i should accomplished my grades today else my salary will be hold and be available in the next payday.Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, i don't know what to say because even if i accomplished the grades i still have to submit my liquidation for the medicines i requested two months ago and that is the most hopeless one because i cannot anymore produce the recceipt my RCY students gave me.
I am disappointed with my self of what is happening today but life's like that i should take it as a scene that eventually gone tomorrow as i wake up.

No comments: