Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Gratitude and Excitement ~ New Chapter, New Challenges

 I'm excited to step into a new role as a School Administrator at STI College Ormoc! I’m truly grateful for this opportunity to lead, inspire, and contribute to the continued growth of our community. I look forward to working alongside our talented faculty and staff to ensure our students thrive both academically and personally. 

As I step into the role, my focus is to create a positive and dynamic learning environment where both students and staff can flourish. 

Leadership is about inspiring others and creating opportunities for growth. In this new role, I’m committed to empowering our students, faculty, and staff to reach their fullest potential.

As a school administrator, I believe that one of the most important aspects of leadership is listening. By hearing the concerns, ideas, and feedback from our students, faculty, and staff, we can work together to continuously improve and create an environment where everyone can thrive. 

No comments: