Sunday, April 11, 2010

The Graduate 2010!


You might be wondering who graduated? Of course, its me! Yes, i made it. I completed my Masteral with the degree in Information Technology or MIT at ADFC ( Asian Development Foundation College ) in Tacloban City last March 23, 2010 under the CHED scholarhip program. I was a scholar courtesy of my sending institution STI through the effort of our administrator Ms. Maricel R. Ngo. She was the one who encouraged and enrolled me in the CHED program that is why I owed it to her, also I am grateful to Atty. Lucero, our President for approving my scholarship and to our academic head, Ms. Leni Garvilles for always been supportive to me ever since she is in that position ( college dean )she never fails to bring the best for me.
The journey was never that easy for I almost gave up because I was not certain if my delivering institution got a full recognization of the said program from CHED and what comes in my mind was, the time and effort i spent will all be put to waste.But thank God, after a year CHED called and informed me if I am still interested with the scholarship.
It is a grand achievement and I am forever be grateful to all the people who made it possible for me to complete the said course.

1 comment:

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

Congratulations Sheen! I hope this brings good things to you!
I am so jealous ... I've always wanted to pursue a Master Degree myself!