Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I won, I won!

I got an unexpected call last September 7 from a local AM station here in Ormoc. It was weird when i recieved that call from DYRR because i was at the Ormoc Cemetery visiting the tomb of my Mother since it was first monday.The lady DJ told me that I won 500 worth of loads from their promo with Smart. She asked personal details about me on air and i casually replied. For one week i patiently waited for the price and I was also hesitant if the call was true since there are lots of scam going around. Then it was a week after ( Sept.14 ) that my colleague and students told me that they heard me on the radio. I called the station and they told me to wait for they already submitted my name and cell number to Smart in Manila. I was a bit affected because they broadcast me on air saying i won then i didn't received the load. But it was Wednesday that i found out i have received it because when i kept on calling my husband for the fourth time i can still call him, so i did balance inquiry and there i saw i had 488 worth of loads. Some where asking me how did i won and i replied i really don't know coz i never joined any promos or games because i am a very busy woman. We don't have a radio also at home because our Component is not functioning for many years now. And for that, I would like to thank DYRR and Smart for calling me and choosing me as their winner.

No comments: